Let’s get ready for High School! On this page you will find all things pertaining to OLGC’s 8th Grade such as High School visits, scholarship information and field trips.
Archbishop Wood High School:
- Archbishop Wood High School’s Scholarship Applications are now available for incoming freshmen for the 2021-2022 school year. These scholarships are alumni/community funded and require a written essay by the student. In order to be eligible all applicants must apply to FACTS from October 1, 2020 – November 20, 2020. The completed applications are due November 20, 2020. Scholarship applications may also be accessed by visiting Wood’s website www.archwood.org and clicking on the “Admissions” tab and then scroll down to “Scholarships- Viking Scholarships.”
- Archbishop Wood Virtual Fall Open House: Sunday, October 25, 2020 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Villa Joseph Marie High School:
- The deadline for BOTH application and financial aid is November 2nd. Please visit https://www.vjmhs.org/admissions/admissionsprocess to learn more about the admissions process.
- In addition, the deadline for the Fine Arts Scholarships is also November 2nd. Villa offers the following Fine Arts Scholarships: Vocal, Instrumental, Accompanist, and Art. Please visit https://www.vjmhs.org/admissions/tuition-scholarships-financial-aid for additional requirements for each of these scholarships and to schedule an audition for the vocal, instrumental and accompanist scholarships.
- Villa requires applicants take the HSPT (High School Placement Test). Villa is offering the Entrance/Scholarship test on two separate dates this year: September 26th and October 3rd. Please visit their website to register.
- Villa invites you to join them on October 4th at their Virtual Open House. Learn about Villa’s exciting classes, athletics, fine arts programs and clubs from the comfort of your own living room! Please visit https://www.vjmhs.org/admissions/openhouse.
- Villa will be holding several Question and Answer sessions for parents and students via Zoom. To attend one of these sessions, please click here to register and a Zoom invitation will be sent.