We believe that:
- Every person is a gift from God, valued as a unique individual.
- Parents and teachers collaborate to encourage every child to reach
his or her fullest potential.
- We build and foster a community of faith through a strong devotion
to Our Lady of Good Counsel.
- Curriculum, differentiated instruction, and authentic assessment
must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of all students.
- We inspire students to grow in their commitment of service to
- Responsible use of technology integrated into the curriculum
enhances critical thinking and problem solving skills.