Hello OLGC Parents!
Our largest parent fundraiser of the year, Fall Fling Auction Night, is taking place on Saturday, September 26, 2020. Last year, the event raised more than $30,000 for the school in its first year. This year, the goal is to focus our collective energy toward increasing that total!
The Auction is an adult only fun night out with dinner, drinks and a chance to win some fantastic prizes. We’ll have basket raffles, a silent auction and an auctioneer to MC a live auction.
This fundraiser is a big undertaking. We need significant help from the parent, school and parish communities in order to make this a successful, fun event.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. Donate a small gift basket or $30
We’re asking all families to consider donating either gift basket worth $30 in value, or send in a $30 donation to enable P.I.E. to purchase a basket for the Auction. (Form here)
2. Own a local business or know someone who does?
- Buy an ad in the event program book (Form here)
- Donate a product or service for a Silent Auction item or a Live Auction item (Form here)
3. Have a great idea for a higher-end basket item, Silent or Live Auction item?
- Higher-end baskets are $100+ in value; Silent/Live Auction items are $200+ in value
- Examples: long weekend/week stay at a vacation home; sporting event tickets; flat-screen TVs; BBQ grills
- Tell us what you’d like to donate ASAP with this (Form here)
4. Attend the event!
Get a table for your family & friends (tables seat 10 people) – Tickets are currently on sale now! (Form here)
Note: This letter can be presented to potential advertisers and donating companies. OLGC is a 501c-3 organization – tax ID information can be provided upon request.
All those who donate will be recognized in our program book. No donation is too big or too small!
Contact a P.I.E. member or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. THANK YOU in advance for your time and support! We’re looking forward to a successful 2020 Fall Fling Auction Night!!!